Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today is the Kind of Day that makes me want to Drive Angry


Groundhog Day


What a crock.


According to Wikipedia 23 groundhogs have made predictions.  23!
Who do we believe?


We need cage match fights.  To the death.  Each time a groundhog goes down, another prediction is made. Last one standing is the one believe.


And there should be gambling.  Of course there should this is America dammit


If I don't get Candy or Presents I want bloodshed


Give me some reason to care about February 2nd.


Until my demands are met I will spend every February 2nd watching the fantastically awesome Groundhog Day on a continuous loop. You cannot go wrong with Bill "I'm A God" Murray.  And Chris Elliot makes up for the fact Andie MacDowell is in the movie too.

Phil??  - click here
I'm a God - click here
If you only have 19 minutes





No comments: