Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Driving through the bad part of town

Historic Downtown Leesburg - I hate you.  For someone trying to lose weight a drive through downtown is a nightmareish excursion.  Mind over matter, brain ignoring stomach's pleas as I keep on keeping on

Moms Apple Pie - Pie, Nom Nom, Apple, Blackberry, Cherry

Tuscarora Mill -  corn chowder, Shrimp and Grits, so yummy so yummy

Los Tios - Chile Rellenos Tamales - There's a party in my tummy

Fireworks - Stuffed Mushrooms - Ahhhhh, Waiter a second plate - stat 

Wine Kitchen - Wine, Wine by the Flight, Espresso Rubbed Pork chops, Did I mention Wine?

Lightfoot - Fried Green Tomatoes with shrimp and chili cream - So Freakin' Good

Lola's Cookie's - Chocolate Ginger Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.  Gots to get me some

                                       






Lucky for me my budget can over rule stomach and I can only afford to eat at these places once in a while.  But still the drive always gets me thinking about great food.  Food I will think about while eating another serving of boring ass chicken and salad.  Blah! Yawn! 

No comments: