Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Heir Raising

I noticed First Born's (FB) hair was getting a bit shaggy so I asked if he wanted a haircut soon.  He said Yes so I told him I would take him this week.  I guess he couldn't wait because I found him trimming his own bangs.  What the heck? You would think at 9 1/2 he would know better but maybe he thought age=superior scissor skills.  Anyway, I helped him even out his bangs but now he sort of looks like he has a bowl cut or what I think of as "The Moe"  Needless to say a real haircut is in his near future.

At the same time I asked FB about getting a hair cut, I asked Monkey in the Middle (MM) just in case he had changed his mind about the long hair thing.  No Thank You! He wants to let it grow.  

MM: I don't even want to go into a Barber Shop.  The Barber might come running at me with his  scissors

FB:  He would be yelling "Come Back Here Hippie"


Last My Friends, I leave you with one of the best moments from the classic TV show Leave It to Beaver

No comments: