Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Artist of the Day - Happy Birthday Meat!


Happy 64th Birthday to today's Artist of the Day Meat Loaf

Yes you got me I probably would  not have picked him as AotD if it was not his Birthday. Still he did preform the best song ever about getting it on in the backseat, lying about love and regretting the whole thing. 

And he has also shown his acting chops (no pork chops, meatloaf).  What Fanboy can forget Eddie in cult classic "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"?  I mean no one can ride a motorcycle thru brick like Meat.


Of course my favorite Meat vehicle (No not the Oscar Myer Wienermobile) is Fight Club.  Meat was Bob aka Bitch Tits.  Oh, I'm sorry "His Name is Robert Paulson" 

Thanks to Wikipedia I learned Meat is a Republican.  I won't hold it against him.  He seems like a good guy to have a drink with.  Oh wait, that is what people said about ole "W" when he was elected.  Okay we can't have a drink Maybe we can do some fru fru artsy fartsy Left Wing thing.  :)

Happy Birthday Meatloaf aka Michael Lee Aday born Marvin Lee Aday.  Keep on Rockin'!!

No comments: