Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Thursday, January 19, 2012

366

This year I have embarked on three different year long projects.  These are usually called 365 projects but since this year is a leap year they are 366 projects.

The first is to take at least one picture per day and then turn the pictures into an 366 album.  So far I've been very good about taking pictures.  The challenge will be to put the photos in an album with captions about day to day life.  I hope to do this once per month to keep up with the album along with keeping my memories of the event fresh to journal.

I have found a few really neat ideas about monthly photos challenges.  While I do not plan on taking predetermined pictures every month.  I think I will try to do it one or two months out of the year.

My 3 year old has been great about helping me take pictures and has captured life from some really neat angles.

Another 366 project I have taken on is all about gratitude.  You have heard of gratitude journals well I have a gratitude pin board (see earlier post about my Pinterest addiction)  Every day I make a virtual pin of something I am grateful for.  Some days have been harder then others but I have not skipped a day.  On the hard days it is really worthwhile to think about what I am grateful for.

Pinterest 2012 gratitude

My last 366 project will be the most difficult.  I call it 366 days to stronger healthier me.  This is my year.  The year I lose weight and get fit.  The year I learn to like myself again.  The year I discover the me that has been under a fog for a while.

19 days down 347 days to go.

No comments: