Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Monday, March 14, 2011

Didja hear, Dinner Time!

A Musical Meal



Bands and Musicians with food names that would make a lovely dinner

Ice T
Soup Dragons
Bread
Ambrosia
Black Eyed  Peas
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Korn
Salt - n- Pepper
Meatloaf
Hot Chocolate
 Cake

Yes there are plenty other bands I could add, Taco,Cranberries, Peaches and Herb, Moby Grape, Squirrel Nut Zippers, The Flying Burrito Brothers etc. etc. but we are talking one meal here people.  I am not a cow, I only have one stomach.

I also left out things I don't care to eat - Moldy Peaches, Blue Oyster Cult, Captain Beefheart............Yuck!


1 comment:

Kat said...

Ummmm hello....PHISH?

Come on! With my recent insanity over them you really should have had THAT ONE! :) LOL! Love your blog...you make me laugh at work...something that's not easily done!