Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Miss me?

I'm back Bitches!

So I've haven't written anything in a couple weeks.  I started Spring Cleaning a little early.  I have been cleaning and organizing and purging.  Donating to Charity, Freecyling and Throwing Away.  Ahhh, it feels so good to get rid of stuff that we don't want or need.  I even was able to talk the boys into parting with some stuffed animals.  

Also gearing up for new carpet and paint.  Been going though lots of paint samples.  For the main Floor LR/DR I want something that is neutral but not plain old beige or white.  Thinking "New Neutral"  maybe an earthy green.  Also want to give some pizazz to the Kitchen.  Thinking Bright.  The downside is we have oak cabinets and stair railings.  We are not planning on changing those anytime soon so I have to find something to complement to yellowy oak.  Too bad I am so drawn to cool colors, the oak really calls for a warm color pallet.  Oh well, I'll get my cool calm in the master Bedroom.  Thinking grey and teal.  Most of all I am looking forward to new carpet.  The carpet we have now has to go! It can only be steam cleaned so many times.  We talked about hardwood but it all came down to economics.  Carpet is cheaper and in the current economy hardwood doesn't do much for resale value like it once did.  So, since this is not our "forever house" carpet it is.  

No comments: