Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's yo birthday, we gon' party like it's yo birthday...

Happy Birthday Shout Outs - 


He didn't just phone it in - Alexander Graham Bell - From Mr Watson, come in here, I want to see you to Can you hear me now?  Thanks for a great invention.  You would be amazed how far the phone has come or you might be rolling over in your grave.  Although I've heard you were buried in a telephone booth.  But maybe that is just a nasty rumor started by Elisha Gray.  Hey Elisha - Bitter Much?
Also, Mr. Bell should be remember for all his research in the fields of hearing and speech.  Not to mention his work in aeronautics. 


Beeming up some Birthday Wishes to James Doohan, Scotty from Star Trek.  "I can't take any more cake captain, If I push in any more I'll explode"


Drinkin' some Funky Cold Medina for Tone Loc's Birthday


Julie Bowan plays one of my favorite TV moms Claire Dunfey on Modern Family, a great great TV show. 


Oh Tyler Florence - What's Cookin' Good Lookin?  A staple in The Food Network pantry of celebrity chefs you can teach me how to boil water anytime. 

No comments: