Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Friday, March 25, 2011

I hope you give yourself food poisoning

Maybe you could cook yourself a new heart


click above to read a dlisted.com post about Ina Garten Heartless Bitch.




Dear Ina,


Put on some freakin' shoes and go visit the kid.  "So busy, You can't honor every request blah blah blah"  This is a sick little boy.  How many of these types of requests do you get?  It's not Billy Joel asking you to cater a party or SJP wanting free cooking lessons. Please lady, you are not too busy.  Even Jeffrey is ashamed of you.


I for one will never be watching your uppity "I live in the Hamptons and every thing I cook is so perfect and I could make this tart with my head up my ass" Food Network, show you Martha Stewart wannabe. Martha is very busy. We all know how much time she spends in front of the mirror practicing the  smile she uses on her television guests.  The smile that says "Oh you sweet simpleton, nice try, now give me that whisk before someone gets hurt."  However, Martha Stewart takes time out of her TV show, radio show, magazine, many many books etc. etc. to make a kid's wish come true.  Therefore you will always be a wannabe.


This is why I let my children watch Star Wars.  Mark Hamill and Samuel L. Jackson honor the wishes of children.  Of course it makes sense.  Every one knows Samuel L. Jackson is a Bad Mother Fucker!

Update - Good News.  I just read that Iron Chef America hottie Michael Symon and fellow Food Network chef Beau MacMillian would like to meet and cook with Enzo.  Dig it!

Update Part 2 - Ina claims her "people' din't tell her about Enzo but now that she knows she will gladly invite him to cook with her.  If I was Enzo I would tell her to shove her rolling pin where the sun don't shine.  But, Enzo seem like a nice little boy so he might just say No Thank You. 

No comments: