Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I can't believe I watched the whole thing

Happy Birthday to Lauren Graham.

From interviews I have seen she seems to be a bit of a flake.  But, she stared in one of my favorite TV shows, Gilmore Girls. 

 Gilmore Girls has the distinction of being a television show of which I have seen every episode. (Is that  grammatically correct? It seemed better then television show I've seen every episode of) Anyway.....

Other shows I have seen every episode -

Arrested Development*
Veronica Mars
Firefly*
Beverly Hills 90210 (don't judge) 
Lost
Six Feet Under
Life on Mars* (US version)
Dead Like Me*
Tru Blood
United States of Tara
New Amsterdam*
Party Down*
Modern Family

*One of the reasons I have watched every episode is because these show were canceled before they should have been

No comments: