Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hold this sledgehammer while I run and get my watermelon


I don't know what I find more surprising and sad 

a) to read that  "comedian" Gallagher  collapsed on stage while preforming last night

or 

b) that Gallagher is still preforming and still alive for that matter 


Also, anyone else ever get him mixed up with  now dead "It's Magic, Illusion" magician Doug Henning




Last, is it just me or when you picture Doug Henning (you can admit it, you are picturing him right now) do you picture him in Mork-like suspenders.  I swear he wore them although I can't find a picture on-line to prove it.

Update - Based on Kat's comment I wonder if maybe it is not suspenders I am thinking of but overalls, sparkly unicorn overalls. Stay classy Winnipeg.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Actually, Doug Henning was more known for wearing glittery jumpsuits in the 70's and 80's...I was a fan...please don't judge me! I had a "magic phase" as a child....

SR Mommy said...

I don't mind Doug, I just swear he also wore bright suspenders. Maybe not rainbow like Mork but still. Also, what ever happened to Slim Goodbody?