Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Friday, March 11, 2011

It's all Relative

Wish I was related to 

Uncle Ben (wild rice is oh so nice)
Uncle Fester (Adams Family)
Aunt Bee (Andy Griffith)
Auntie Em and Uncle Henry (Wizard of Oz) 
Uncle Buck (Uncle Buck, you know Moley Russell's wart)
Uncle Charley (My 3 sons, although I am more partial to Bub)
Aunt Jemima (Pancakes Baby!)
Uncle Owen and Aunt Bru (Star Wars)
Cousin It (Adams Family) 
Uncle Jed (the poor mountaineer who kept his family fed) 
Uncle Wiggley (was always happy to help him get to the Dr. for his rheumatiz) 

Glad I am not related to

Uncle Cracker (Craptastic singer) 
Uncle Miltie (Just guessing but prob. a giant Douche in real life) 
Aunt Edna and Cousin Eddie (Vacation movies) 
Uncle June (Junior from the Sopranos) 
Auntie  Anne (worst soft pretzels ever) 
Aunts Selma and Patty (Simpsons) 
Aunt Ester (Sanford and Son) 
Cousin Oliver (Crummy addition to the Brady Bunch big reason the show jumped the shark) 

3 comments:

Kat said...

Can't believe you forgot my favorite Aunt....Aunt Sarah's of Aunt Sarah's Pancake Houses! How DARE YOU!

SR Mommy said...

LOL! I thought of you and Aunt Sarah but without first hand knowledge I had to leave her off. However I'm sure I would be happy to have he in the family.

SR Mommy said...

Oh and how could I forget Uncle Bill from Family Affair.