Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Only you can change you

So "J" just asked me if he can start wearing adult diapers.

"What?" I asked "Why"
"So I never have to stop to use the bathroom" he said
"So", I asked "Who is going to change your diaper?"
He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye, pointed and said "You"

So funny but there is no way in hell that is going to happen kid.  If you are too lazy to use the toilet you can save up some some money, go to the store and buy yourself some Depends.  And when you need a change you can do it yourself.


Follow up 2/9/11 - This morning he asked for a Hover Round so he wouldn't have to walk so much.

This is a kid who rarely sits down, who can climb a tree in seconds.  I guess on the inside he is a Lazy Old Man. :)

No comments: