Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Monday, February 14, 2011

Probably shouldn't call it VD

Great Valentine's Night.  We all made each other cards. Love a home made card!  Hubs and I gave the kids books.  Nice diner eaten at the dining room table.  Steak, Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus.  All family favorites.  Kids who like roasted asparagus = happy mommy.     It was too windy to grill tonight so I cooked the steaks in my cast iron pan.  First time I've even used it for steak.  Turned out pretty good.  I would give it a solid B.  A learning experience.  I know what to do to make it an A next time.  

The husband gave me a tear inducing love letter. You can keep your candy and flowers I'll take a letter anytime.  Now time to cozy up for a Monday night couch date and a glass or two of a lovely Malbec.  

Love and Candy Hearts to all

PS Don't ya'll love how candy conversation hearts get updated to keep up with the time - Text Me.  Now if only they tasted better, less like Pepto.  

No comments: