Warning: Full Frontal Lewdity

Monday, February 14, 2011

Spread the Love Songs

Favorite Love Songs
random order as they popped into my head

Tupelo Honey - Van Morrison
Case of You - Joni Mitchell
You Really Got a Hold on Me - Smokey Robinson
Dig - Incubus
Cupid - Same Cooke
At Last - Etta James
Cowboy Take Me Away - Dixie Chicks
She's in Love with the Boy - Trisha Yearwood
Let's Make Love/It's Your Love (tie) Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
Come a Little Closer - Dierks Bentley
I Wanna Love you - Bob Marley
Baby You amaze Me - Paul McCatney
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix or Stevie Ray Vaughn
Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits (Indigo Girls is good too)
Red on a Rose - Alan Jackson
Anyone Like You - Moldy Peaches
Just Like Heaven - The Cure
This Years Love - David Grey
Hand Over Feet - Alanis Morrisett
The Luckiest - Ben Folds
Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks
Can't Help Falling in Love With You - Elvis
Just Got Started Loving You - James Otto
She's Everything - Brad Paisley
Then He Kissed Me - The Crystals
In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
Baby You Can Sleep While I Drive - Melissa Etheridge
I'll Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
Damn, Wish I was Your Lover - Sophie B. Hawkins
Message of Love - The Pretenders
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
As - Stevie Wonder
God Only Knows _ The Beach Boys

All for now I ran out of lines on my notebook paper.  Play some songs, spread some love, Ignore my spelling, spread some more love

No comments: